At Cincy Photo Pro we help individuals and companies create the image they want others to see. Our blog will consist of tips, advice and information related to photography and marketing. Our goal is to create fresh content 2-4 times a month with downloadable resources or links to additional resources. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletters so you don’t miss out!
Tip #1: Great Lighting
- The main light source should be in front of your subject. Can be natural lighting from a window, a lamp or photography light.
- Great lighting is key for a professional look to your images or video.
- To get started with lighting, here's a link to light options you can use with your own photos.
Tip # 2: Composition
- Rule of thirds is a simple starting point for composition.
- Using the rule of thirds means that the subject isn't centered in the image. Instead, the main focal point is a bit off to one side. ... Using the rule of thirds draws the viewer's eye into the composition, instead of just glancing at the center.
Tip #3: Content
- Know the purpose of your images. What do you want the end result to be? Will it be displayed in your home, on your website or business card?
- The end result will determine the best composition, location and event clothing choice.
Our blog is created to help you with your photography and marketing; whether as a customer or if you try to do this on your own. Be sure to reach out if you have a topic request so we can cover that for you!