GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS
Read Our Blog
Smile and the Audience Will Smile Back at You. Enjoy Our Blog Articles!
At Cincy Photo Pro we help individuals and companies create the image they want others to see. Our blog will consist of tips, advice and information related to photography and marketing. Our goal is to create fresh content 2-4 times a month with downloadable resources or links to additional resources. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletters so you don’t miss out!
Tip #1: Great Lighting
- The main light source should be in front of your subject. Can be natural lighting from a window, a lamp or photography light.
- Great lighting is key for a professional look to your images or video.
- To get started with lighting, here's a link to light options you can use with your own...
- Reduce stress. Your wedding coordinator knows what to expect, and how to handle the unexpected. This reduces stress and takes away all the time demands.
- Weddings can be like family reunions. Wedding coordinators can manage the needs of your guests. Trust them to manage hotel accommodations, welcome baskets, maps and directions, and more.
- Trying to save money? Often the wedding coordinator knows exactly where to cut corners that the guests will never notice. Examples of this are in choosing flower options, mo...
Family photos are a great keepsake, no matter how old the kids get. But coordinating outfits, coming up with ideas and making sure everyone is behaving can be a little overwhelming, especially if you don't have a creative vibe. So how can you capture the special moments without it being too much?
The best part of your session should be the overall experience. Putting too much pressure on your family and yourself for the perfect picture will show in the photos. That's not what you want! Laugh, play around and show your real personalities.
A great photographer can help make this process happen. They prepare you for your session as much as possible by: answering questions on what to wear or even give you tips to consider, helping you think of what the end result of the images is to determine the location and prepare for the types of photos to capture, and may talk with you ahead of time on...
Everyone wants to make a great first impression when it comes to their business. But using your employees' favorite selfie from Facebook is not the best way to get the job done. Sure it shows who they are but it doesn’t show them as a professional. That’s why getting professional photos of your employees should become a top priority.
Adding corporate headshots to your company's website can help you in a lot of ways, especially with networking. These photos help separate the individual of the company while also tying them together. When people are out networking, they’re getting to know what that individual brings to the company. Not just solely what your company does.
The same thing with marketing, especially if there’s more than just one person in the company. You don’t just hand out a business card that is only about the company with a picture of your building or office on it. People want real interactions with real people, real business professionals. Corporate headshots help make that ha...
Studies Prove “Real” Photos are Best
Studies have proven that “real” photos have a better chance of relating to and engaging your visitors that come to your website.